E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.T. Antipov, Innovative development of food technology technology (M.:“LAN”, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, D.A. Vasiliev, D.V. Kolbasov, E.N. Kovaleva, I.Yu. Egorova, Yu.O. Selyaninov, Listeria and listeriosis, (Ulyanovsk: Colorprint, 2016. – 336 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Bataeva, Yu.K. Yushina, E.V. Zaiko, Theory and practice of meat processing, 12, 34-41(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Bataeva, Yu.K. Yushina, O.V. Sokolova, E.V. Zaiko, All about meat, 3, 3-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V.Belousova, Meat industry, 11, 18-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Boronina, E.V. Samatova, O.S. Chernyshova, Modern problems of control over the spread of Listeria and infections caused by Listeria monocytogenes, 116 – 119 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Butko, Problems of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology, 1(13), 39-48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vasilieva, V.G. Urban, Issues of legal regulation in veterinary medicine, 1, 229-232 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 7269-79 Meat. Sampling methods and organoleptic methods for determining freshness. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51447-99 (ISO 3100-1-91) Meat and meat products. Sampling methods - for poultry meat. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51447-99 Meat and meat products. Sampling method. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51478-99 (ISO 2917-74) Meat and meat products. Control method for determining the concentration of hydrogen ions (pH). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dolgov, Problems of veterinary sanitation, hygiene and ecology, 1(13), 16-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kozyrev, I.M. Milshtein, Food industry, 4, 56-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Musaeva, N.N. Egorova, A.T. Daugaliou, M.K. Kozhabayev, Scientific review. Biological Sciences, 1, 83-89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Petrova, A.S. Varfolomeeva, Medicus, 3(33), 8-13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Draft Order of the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation “On approval of Veterinary rules for the implementation of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, restrictive and other measures, the establishment and cancellation of quarantine and other restrictions on the territory of the Russian Federation aimed at preventing the spread and elimination of foci of listeriosis”. (prepared by the Ministry of agriculture of Russia 23.03.2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sinelnikova, B.S. Buzoleva, N.Yu. Bespechuk, G.G. Koltun, Shgigien and sanitation, 96(6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Haptanova, N.M. Andreevskaya, S.V. Lukyanova, Zh.A. Konovalova, N.G. Gefen, A.S. Ostyak, E.G. Tokmakova, ActaBiomedica Scientifica, 4(1), 43-49 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.