E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- P.I. Viktorov, V.K. Menkin, B43 Methods and organization of zootechnical experiments (M.: Agropromizdat, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, Vestnik of the KrasSAU, 7(148), 96-102 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V.Gaponov, Yu.P. Chuguev, I.I. Chugueva, Topical issues of Medicine, 6, 16-22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, Yu.P. Chuguev, I.I. Chugueva, Veterinary science, 1, 43-47 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, S.V. Svistunov, Collection of scientific papers of the Krasnodar Scientific Ccenter for Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, 8(1), 188-193 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, G.L.Yagovenko, Feed Production, 2, 43-46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov [et al.], Norms and rations of feeding of agricultural animals (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ovsyannikov, Fundamentals of experimental business in animal husbandry (Moscow: Kolos, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Shenderov, Metamorphoses, 5, 72 – 80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, S.V. Svistunov, N.N. Bondarenko, I.A. Romanenko, Bulletin the National academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2(384), 22 – 28 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lebeer, J. Vanderleyden, S.C.J. de Keersmaeker, Microbiol Mol Biol Rev., 72, 728-764 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Miles, F.A. Chapman, The benefits of fish Meal in Aquaculture diets. University of Florida (USA,2006) URL: http://www.thefishsite.com/articles/200/the-benefits-of-fish-meal-in-aquaculture-diets [Google Scholar]
- M. Mimee, R.J. Citorik, T.K. Lu, Adv Drug Deliv Rev, 105, 44-54, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Shenderov, Probiotics and Functional Foods, Food Engineering, Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS) (Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO, Eolss Publishers, Oxford, UK., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Sonnenbur, F. Backhed, Nature, 535, 56-64 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Venema, A.P. do Carmo, Probiotic and Prebiotics: Current Research and Future Trends (Wageningen: Caister Academic Presss, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, G.L. Yagovenko, E3S Web of Conferences, 176, 01002 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponov, O.P. Neverova, O.V. Gorelik, S.Y. Kharlap, T.I. Bezhinar, E3S Web of Conferences, 176, 01004, (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.