E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.N. Aleynik, G.S. Pokhodnya, A.N. Dobudko, Reproductive function and productivity of purebred and local Large White and Yorkshire boars (Belgorod: LLC RPC “Polyterra”, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khokhlov, G.S. Pokhodnya, Agrarian Science, 10, 13-16 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Gorlov, L.A. Breusova, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 1, 31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Zhernakova, A.N. Dobudko, T.A. Malakhova et al., Optimization of housing of single sows during their preparation for insemination (Belgorod: Belgorod SAU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Aleynik, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 6, 26-28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya, Main breeds of pigs for meat production (Belgorod: Belgorod SAA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Breslavets, Growth, development and meat qualities of pigs when feeding them with Chlorella suspension (Belgorod: Belgorod SAU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mysik, G.S. Pokhodnya, T.A. Malakhova [et al.], Zootechny, 3, 24-28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Narizhny, G.S. Pokhodnya, Pig Breeding, 5, 23 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Fedorchuk, Zootechny, 5, 8-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gamko, D.K. Ufimtsev, Forage Production, 2, 45-46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mysik, N.N. Sorokina, N.B. Ordina, V.N. Seleznev, A.V. Sergienko, Zootechny, 12, 14-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- John. A.Beck, PLOS ONE, 55, 10–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hammami, B. Rekik, C. Bastin, et all, J. Dairy Sci., 92(9), 4604-4612 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lewis, J. Abas, C. Dadousis, et al., PLOS ONE, (6)4, 18–27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Seroussi, Glick., A. Shirak et al., BMC Genomics, 11, 673–701 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Weller, M. Ron, Dairy Sci., 943, 1082–1090 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gautier, Denis Laloë, Katayoun Moazami-Goudarzi, PLOS ONE, 59, 13–38 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zhabinskaya, N.S. Trubchaninova, G.S. Pokhodnya, D.V. Korobov, V.I. Kotarev, O.E. Tat’yanicheva, N.B. Ordina, International of Advanced Biotechnology and Research 10(1), 47-53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.