E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agro- and Water Management, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational use of Modern Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants and Animals, the Use of New Drugs, Growth Agents, Antidepressants, Immunostimulants, Probiotics and Feed Additives|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V.A. Kasparov, V.K Promonenkov, The use of pesticides abroad (M.: Agropromizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shapoval, V.V. Vakulenko, I.P. Mozharova, Plant protection and quarantine, 3, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vakulenko, Plant protection and quarantine, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shapoval, I.P. Mozharova, A.Ya. Barchukova, Plant growth regulators in agricultural technologies of major agricultural crops (VNIIA Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Sinyashin, O.A. Shapoval, M.M. Shulayeva, Plodorodiye, 5, 92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Petrov, N.A. Petrova, S.V.Golub, Izvestiya NV AUK, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sychev, O.A. Shapoval, I.N. Mozharova, T.M. Verevkina, M.T. Mukhina Guidelines for registration testing of plant growth regulators, defoliants and desiccants in agriculture, Production-practical edition (M.: FGBNU, Rosinformafotekh, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ruijun Qin, Christos Noulas, Don Wysocki, Xi Liang, Guojie Wang, Scott Lukas, Agriculture, 10(7), 305 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Khan, A.M.D. Bano, A. Babar, PLoS ONE, 15(4), e0231426 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Yermakov, A.A. Yermakov, A.A. Titov, Cresolan - plant growth regulator, Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation, Modern approaches and methods in plant protection, 22-23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.