E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V.M. Poznyakovsky, T.M. Drozdova, P.E. Vloshchinsky. Physiology of nutrition Saint-(Petersburg: Publishing House “Lan”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mayurnikova, S.D. Rudnev, N.I. Davydenko, S.V. Novoselov, D.G. Popova. Foods and Raw Materials, 6(1), 79-89 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mayurnikova, S.F. Zinchukc, N.I. Davydenkoa, S.A. Gilmulina, Foods and Raw Materials, 5(2), 178-188 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psychology of professional education: textbook for students of higher professional educational institutions, (Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Razumov, A.I. Vyalkov [et al.]. Scientific foundations of healthy, (M.: Panorama, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- On the state of the sanitary and epidemiological population of the Russian Federation in 2014, Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare, (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Zabegalova, L.A. Urenkova, T.Y. Burmagina, Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design, 29, 77-80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaushintsena, I.S. Milentyeva, O.O. Babich, S.Yu. Noskova, T.F. Kiseleva, D.G. Opova, I.A. Bakin, A.A. Lukin, Foods and Raw Materials, 7(1), 84-92 (2019) DOI: http://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2019-1-84-92 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Usenko, E.K. Khlestkina, S. Asavasanti, E.I. Gordeeva, R.S. Yudina, et al. Foods and Raw Materials, 61, 128–135 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2018-1-128-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Zakharova, I.N. Pushmina, V.V. Pushmina, M.D. Kudriavtsev, S.S. Kudriavtsev, S.S. Sport, Medicine, 19(S1), 128 –136 (2019) (in Russ.) DOI: 10.14529/hsm19s117 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.