E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V.I. Fisinin, Animal husbandry of Russia, 6, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, Poultry in Russia - an innovative development strategy, 148 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fisinin, Animal husbandry of Russia, 3, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bobyleva, Poultry and poultry products, 1, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bobyleva, Meat technologies, 5, 43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bobylev, V.V. Gushchin, Poultry and poultry products, 1, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Kornienko, E.E. Mozhaev, A.E. Mozhaev, Animal husbandry, 7, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chirkov, N. Denin, Agribusiness: Economics, management, 2, 30 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, Agrarian Russia, 2, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Buyarov, V.S. Buyarov, Vestnik of the Altai State Agrarian University, 6, 165 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Buyarov, E.A. Buyarova, V.A. Borodin, Animal husbandry, 9, 24 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Sabine G. Gebhardt-Henrich, Michael J.Toscano, Hanno Würbel, Applied Animal Behaviour Science, 203, 24 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Shabir Shaheen, Shahid Mehmood, Athar Mahmud, Amjad Riaz, Poultry Science, 99 (7), 3501 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Saginbaeva, Zh.M. Bektursyn, Innovations in science and practice: materials of the III international scientific and practical conference, 130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Leksrisompong, H. Romero-Sanchez, E.O. Oviedo-Rondón, J. Brake, Poultry Science, 93 (5, 1), 1045 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Khaustov, E.V. Pilyukshina, A.N. Konovalov, Vestnik of the Altai State Agrarian University, 9 (191), 94 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.