E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V.V. Kovtunov, Grain farming in Russia, 3, 47-49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) (FAOSTAT, 2005) http://faostat.fao.org/faostat/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Galiba, R.D. Waniska, L.W. Rooney, F.R. Miller, J. Cereal Sci., 7, 183-193 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baranovsky, Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 1(81), 28-33 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mamoudou H. Dicko, Harry Gruppen, Alfred S. Traoré1, Alphons G. J. Voragen and Willem J. H. van Berkel, African Journal of Biotechnology, 5(5), 384-395, (2006) http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baranovsky, T.M. Kosogova, S.I. Kapustin, A.S. Kapustin, Bioscience Research, 17(1), 228-234 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shepel, Sorghum (Volgograd: Press Committee, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Vlasova, Agroclimatic guide to the Lugansk region (1986-2005), (Lugansk: LLC “Virtual Reality”, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baranovsky, A.I. Denisenko, N.I. Dranishchev et al., Recommendations on the technology of growing and using sorghum crops (Lugansk: LLC “Kopir-center Lugansk”, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Alabushev, Technological methods of cultivation and use of sorghum (Rostovon-Don, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.