E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- B.V. Anisimov, G.L. Belov, Yu.A. Varitsev, S.N. Elansky, G.K. Zhuromsky et al., Potato protection against diseases, pests and weeds (M.: Potatoevod, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Anisimov, S.N. Elansky, V.N. Zeyruk, M.A. Kuznetsova et al., Potato varieties cultivated in Russia: Reference book (M.: Agrospas, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vakulenko, Potatoes and Vegetables, 2, 34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Volovik, V.M. Glez, A.I. Zamotaev, et al., Protection of potatoes from diseases, pests and weeds (Handbook, Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Volovik, V.M. Glez, V.I. Sedova, Guidelines for the use of pesticides in a biologized system of protection of potatoes from diseases and pests (M.: 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galitskikh, Niva Urala magazine special issue, 12-13 (2018) https://uralniishoz.ru/uploadedFiles/files/2017/Spets_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Devyatkina, Bulletin of NGIEI, 5(84), 122–134 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivenin, A.V. Ivenin, A.P. Sakov, V.N. Bogomolov, A.A. Novosadov, Optimization of the Dutch system of soil cultivation under potatoes, (N. Novgorod: FGBOU VO Nizhegorodskaya State Agricultural Academy, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kolobkov, Postnikov, N.A. Laptev, Plant protection in the Middle Urals: Scientific and practical recommendations (Yekaterinburg.: GNU Ural Research Institute of Agriculture of the Russian Agricultural Academy, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuzmichev, S.V. Maltsev, V.N. Zeyruk, Bulletin of RUDN University, series Agronomy and animal husbandry, 3, 29-37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Popkova, Yu.I. Schneider, A.S. Volvik, V.A. Shmyglya, Potato diseases (M.: Kolos, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Salikhova, Z. Stashevsky, E.A. Gimaeva, Potato Protection, 1, 10-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Starovoitova, S.V. Zhevora, V.I. Starovoitov, E.V. Oves et al., Competitive technologies of seed production, production and storage of potatoes (M.: FGBNU “Rosinformagrotech”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shumilenko, Potato diseases and measures to combat them (Sverdlovsk, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Jellis, R.E. Boulton, Damage and loss caused by potato diseases. In plant diseases: infection, damage and loss (Eds. Blackwell Scientific Publications Oxford, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- FAOSTAT, 2018.World statistics Sept 2018. The United Nations selected series. https://unstats.un.org/unsd/mbs/data_files/t51.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.