E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Problems of Interaction Between Man and Nature, Man and Technology, and Social Institutions. Adequate Response of Science and Society to Global Challenges in the Context of Production Intellectualization|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- P.C. Robert, Geoderma, 605, 772 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Truflyak, Basic elements of the precision farming system (Krasnodar :KubSAU. – 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pallottino, M. Biocca, P. Nardi, S. Figorilli, P. Menesatti, C. Costa, Precision agriculture, 19(6), 1011-1026 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Berezin, Innovative technologies in soil science, agrochemistry and ecology (Modern problems and innovations in soil science): learning guide (Publishing house of the FSBEI HPE OmSAU n.a. P.A. Stolypin, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Leonard C. Spatial, Foresight and STI Governance, 10(3), 30–33 (2016) DOI: 10.17323/1995-459X.2016.3.30.33 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Enright, Survey on the characterization of regional clusters: Initial results (Hong Kong: University of Hong Kong, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Asheim, P. Cooke, R. Martin, The rise of the cluster concept in regional analysis and policy, Clusters and regional development: Critical reflections and explorations (London: Routledge, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Davidson, O. Mariev, A. Pushkarev, Foresight and STI Governance, 12(3), 62–72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Truflyak, Using elements of precision agriculture in Russia (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.