E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.A. Al-Thaqeb, B.G. Algharabali, Economic policy: A literature review Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 20, 00133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Baker, N. Bloom, S.J. Davis, Measuring economic policy uncertainty Quarterly Journal of Economics, 131(4), 1593 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Carroll, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 112(1), 55 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Churchill, J.W. Mullins, Harvard business review, 79(5), 135 (2001) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Eggertsson, Selected Essays, The Myth of Eternal Return, Images and Symbols, Sacred and worldly (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Centre for Export Development of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, http://aemcx.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Gogolev, N. V. Shishov, Problems of Regional Economy, 3(4), 134 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Hill, G.W. Kelly, M.J. Highfield, Net Operating Working Capital Behavior: A First Look Financial Management, 39(2), 783 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Julio, Y. Yook, Journal of Finance, 67(1), 45 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. MacCini, A. Pagan, Inventories, fluctuations, and goods sector cycles Macroeconomic Dynamics, 17(1), 89 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Oborin, Vestnik of Samara State Economic University, 2, 48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Osipov, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1100 AISC, 272 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Shastitko, New institutional theory (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Sidorova, V.S. Osipov, A.G. Zeldner, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 138, 56 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.