E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- E.G. Egorov, M.M. Nikiforov Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov. Series: economics. Sociology. Culturology, 1(01), 7-16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- On the development of agriculture in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Law of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) of 26.04.2016 1619-Z No. 791, Reference legal system ConsultantPlus [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): collected works (Sakha (Yakutia), Yakutsk, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Egorov, V.R. Darbasov, M.M, Nikiforov, S.G. Turantaev, Agrarian economy of the North. FSSE “Institute of regional economy of the North” (Yakutsk: Company “Dani Almas”, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pakhomov, E.Y. Fedorova, V.R. Darbasov, Food security of Yakutia: theory, practice (Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tikhonov, Severnoe Selo, Institute of Regional Economics (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Ushnitskaya, Corporate governance and innovative development of the Northern economy: Bulletin of Scientific and Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Investment of Syktyvkar State University, 1, 212-219 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Vasilyeva, E.L. Vladimirova, S.A. Vladimirov et al., Society. Culture. (M.: Publishing House Academy of Natural Sciences, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tikhonov, Yakutia — unique pantry of the planet (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Poleshkina, Economics of the region, 3, 820-835 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.