E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern and Perspective Systems of Regional Remote Sensing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- I.N. Gansvind, Small satellites in remote sensing of the Earth, Exploration of the Earth from Space, 5, pp. 82-88, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shpak, O.A. Zheleznyak, Geoinformation analysis of remote sensing data to forecast the possibility of forest fires, Astronomical School’s Report, 7, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. LIANG, C. ZHANG, Z. MENG, Real-time observation monitoring and analysis network, ANNEX II, 2, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dicati, Earth Remote Sensing, Stamping the Earth from Space, pp.293-359, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Maglinets, G.M. Tsibul’skii, M.V. Noskov, Current Trends of Development of the Regional Systems of Earth Remote Sensing, Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 9(7), 1012-1018. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zimmermann, R.A. Washington-Allen, R.D. Ramsey, M. Schaepman, Modern Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring of Landscape States and Trajectories, A Changing World, pp. 65-91, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Maltsev, I.A. Kozinov, Transfer of Hyperspectral Video Data of Earth Remote Sensing via Radio Channels of Limited Capacity, INFORMATION CONTROL SYSTEMS, 2, pp 74-83, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Magness, Comparison of can and bluetooth protocols a study for application of can over bluetooth for wireless on-board data handling for a spacecraft sensor network, DASIA of ESA Special Publication, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meltzer, The Cassini-Huygens visit to Saturn: An HistoricMission to the Ringed Planet, Springer, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Andrahitov, S.A. Gezha, A.A. Filimonov, PROBLEM ISSUES OF INCREASING THE ACCURACY OF MEASUREMENTS ONBOARD SPACE VEHICLES, Modern High Technologies, 19, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Comparative Analysis of Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks, ITM Web of Conferences, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.