E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- S. Bartalev, V. Egorov, V. Zharko, E. Lupyan, D. Plotnikov, S. Khvostikov, N. Shabanov, Satellite mapping of the vegetation cover of Russia. Moscow: IKI RAN, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova. Computational Probabilistic Analysis: models and methods. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic, and Validated Numerics. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9553. Springer International Publishing, Cham, 43-53 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, Journal of Siberian Federal University, Engineering and Technologies, 9(7), (2016), 960-971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1015 (2018) 032028 doi :10.1088/1742-6596/1015/3/032028 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 354 (2018) 012006 DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/354/1/012006 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, Journal of Siberian Federal University Mathematics and Physics, (2017) 10(1), pp. 16-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dobronets, O. Popova, Tomsk State University Journal of Control and Computer Science 47 (2019) 41-48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Leon-Garcia, Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes for Electrical Engineering. University of Toronto: Pearson Education, Inc. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.