E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- E.A. Maltsev, E.E. Sirotin, D.A. Perfil’ev, G.M. Tsibul’skii, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Engineering & Technologies 2, №5, 229-242 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Tokareva, Processing and interpretation of Earth remote sensing data, 148 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gonzalez and R.E. Woods. Digital Image Processing, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Snapshot of the Taseevsky district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory from 07.30.2020. Access mode: http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Noskov, V.S. Tutatchikov, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, 25(1), 81-83 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Noskov, V. Tutatchikov, E3S Web of Conferences, 149, 02010 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.