E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- O.A. Berezina, A.N. Shikhov, R.K. Abdullin The use of multi-temporal satellite images for environmental assessment in coal mining areas (by example of closed Kizel coal basin) // Current problems in remote sensing of the Earth from space, 15 (2), 144-158 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zenkov, B.N. Nefedov, Yu.P. Yuronen, N.B. Nefedov Environmental condition remote soundining and field surveys of the lands, disturbed by coal mining open pits in the republic of Khakassia //Coal, 9, 72-75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kuminova A.V. et al. Vegetation cover of Khakasia. Novosibirsk: Science, Siberian Branch RAS,127 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gurkova, D.A. Sokolov, S.P. Kulizhsky, S.V. Loiko Micromorphological peculiarities of soils in technogene landscapes of coal-mine industries in Siberia (Russia) // Novel methods and results of landscape research in Europe, Central Asia and Siberia, 27-31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Running S., Mu Q., Zhao M., MOD17A2H. DOI: 10.5067 (2015) (date 25.11.2018). [Google Scholar]
- Running S., Mu Q., Zhao M. (2017). Terra Net Evapotranspiration. MOD16A2.006. DOI: 10.5067 (date 25.11.2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sokolov, S.P. Kulizhsky, S.V. Loiko, E.А. Domozhakova Using electronic scanning microscopy for diagnostics of soil-forming processes on the surface of coal-mine dumps in Siberia// Tomsk State University Journal of Biology, 3, 36-52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Balyazin I.V. Influence of the coal industry on the ecological condition of the Koybalskaya steppe // Geographical Research of Asian Russia and Adjacent Territories: New Methods and Approaches, 28-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.