E3S Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2020Topical Problems of Agriculture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Agriculture and Bioscience|
|Published online||23 December 2020|
- 2020 Bulletins on the state of agriculture (electronic versions) Catalog of publications of the Federal State Statistics Service (Moscow: Federal State Statistics Service) [Google Scholar]
- Bushulyan O V, Sichkar V I 2009 Chickpea: genetics, selection, breeding, technology of growing: Monography (Odessa) p 248 [Google Scholar]
- Babich A O, Petrichenko V F, Adamen F F 1996 The problem of photosynthesis and biological fixation of nitrogen by legumes Bulletin of agricultural science 2 (514) 3439 [Google Scholar]
- Kokorina A L, Kozhemyakov A P 2010 Bean-rhizobial symbiosis and application of microbiological preparations of complex action – an important reserve for increasing productivity of arable land (Saint-Petersburg) p 50 [Google Scholar]
- Zavalin A A 2005 Biopreparations, fertilizers and yield (Moscow) p 302 [Google Scholar]
- Tikhonovich I A, Borisov A Yu, Vasilchikov A G, Zhukov V A, Kozhemyakov A P, Naumkina T S, Chebotar V K, Shtark O Yu, and Yakhno V V 2012 Specificity of microbiological preparations for legumes and features of their production Legumes and cereals 3 11-17 [Google Scholar]
- Didovich S V 2013 Ecological safe growing of chickpea in area of Steppe of Ukraine Journal of Life science 7 (11) 1184-1189 [Google Scholar]
- Kaushik B D 2014 Developments in cyanobacterial biofertilizer Proc. Indian Natn. Sci. Acad. 80 (2) 379-388 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh H, Khattar J S and Ahluwalia A S 2014 Cyanobacteria and agricultural crops Vegetos-An International Journal of Plant Research 27 (1) 37-44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prasanna R, Sood A, Ratha S K and Singh P K 2014 Cyanobacteria as a “green” option for sustainable agriculture ed Naveen K Sharma, Ashwani K Rai and Lucas J Sta Cyanobacteria: an economic perspective (9) 145-166 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33980-2016 Organic production. Production regulations, processing, labelling and implementation (Moscow: FSUE STANDARTINFORM) [Google Scholar]
- Volkogon V V, Nadkernychna O V, Tokmakova L N 2010 Experimental soil microbiology (Kiev: Agrarna nauka) p 464 [Google Scholar]
- Khotyanovich A V 1991 Methods for cultivation of nitrogen-fixing bacteria, methods of production and application of preparations on their basis (Leningrad) p 60 [Google Scholar]
- Dospekhov B A 2011 Methods of field research (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- Polovitsky I Ya and Gusev P G 1987 Soils of Crimea and increase of their fertility: Reference edition (Simferopol: Tavria) p 152 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.