E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- R.A. Carneiro, R.C. Ratnapuli. The influence of chemical composition and microstructure of API linepipe steels on hydrogen induced cracking and sulfide stress corrosion cracking. Materials Science and Engineering, A357:104–10 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, Y. Shao. The effect of H2S concentration on the corrosion behavior of carbon steel at 90 8C. Corrosion Science, 52:2050–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Laptev, D. Bugay. Fighting against corrosion in oil and gas complex of Russia: Problems and the ways of their solving. European Corrosion Congress 2010 - EUROCORR (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Latypov, D. Bugai, E. Boev. Method of Controlling Electrochemical Parameters of Oil Industry Processing Liquids. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 51, pp. 283–285 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute (API)/Specification for Line Pipe. API 5L - 180 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- NACE TM 0177 “Laboratory testing of metals for resistance to sulfide stress cracking and stress cracking in H2S environment” [Google Scholar]
- NACE MR0175/IS0 15156 “Petroleum and natural gas industries - Materials for use in H2S-containing environments for oil and natural gas production” [Google Scholar]
- NACE Standard TM 0198–2011 “Slow Strain Rate Test Method for Screening Corrosion-Resistant Alloys for Stress Corrosion Cracking in Sour Oilfield Service”. NACE International. - Houston.Texas, 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G 129–00 “Standard Practice for Slow Strain Rate Testing to Evaluate the Susceptibility of Metallic Materials to Environmentally Assisted Cracking”. PA 19428–2959, 7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhimenko. Corrosion testing of experimental steels for oilfield pipelines. E3S Web of Conferences, 121, 01001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.