E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Cailletet, L. “First report of H embrittlement of metals.” Compt. Rend 58 (1864): 327 [Google Scholar]
- Hadam, U., and T. Zakroczymski. “Absorption of hydrogen in tensile strained iron and high-carbon steel studied by electrochemical permeation and desorption techniques.” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 34.5(2009): 2449–2459 [Google Scholar]
- Turnbull, A. “Perspectives on hydrogen uptake, diffusion and trapping.” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 40.47 (2015): 16961–16970 [Google Scholar]
- Oudriss, A., et al. “Grain size and grain-boundary effects on diffusion and trapping of hydrogen in pure nickel.” Acta Materialia 60.19 (2012): 6814–6828 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Qinglong, et al. “Hydrogen trapping in some advanced high strength steels.” Corrosion Science 111 (2016): 770–785 [Google Scholar]
- Oriani, Richard A. “The diffusion and trapping of hydrogen in steel.” Acta metallurgica 18.1 (1970): 147–157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McNabb, A., and P. K. Foster. “A New Analysis of Diffusion of Hydrogen in Iron and Ferritic Steels.” Transactions of the Metallurgical Society of AIME 227.3 (1963): 618 [Google Scholar]
- Paul, Aloke, et al. Thermodynamics, diffusion and the Kirkendall effect in solids. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Larcht’e, F. C., and J. L. Cahn. “The effect of self-stress on diffusion in solids.” Acta Metallurgica 30.10 (1982): 1835–1845 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birnbaum, Howard K., and Petros Sofronis. “Hydrogen-enhanced localized plasticity—a mechanism for hydrogen-related fracture.”Materials Science and Engineering: A 176.1-2 (1994): 191–202 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sofronis, Petros, Yueming Liang, and Nikolaos Aravas. “Hydrogen induced shear localization of the plastic flow in metals and alloys.” European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids 20.6 (2001): 857–872 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Zhenbo, et al. “On the role of precipitates in hydrogen trapping and hydrogen embrittlement of a nickel-based superalloy.” Corrosion Science 146 (2019): 58–69 [Google Scholar]
- Frolova, Ksenia, et al. “Modelling of a hydrogen saturated layer within the micropolar approach.” New Achievements in Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics. Springer, Cham, 2019. 117–128 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.