E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- A.V. Mitrofanov, N.A. Gafarov, B.V. Kichenko, A.I. Rezvykh, V.A. Polozov, Analysis of the causes and nature of corrosion damage in the initial period of the main gas pipeline operation. The Science and Research Journal of All-Russia Research Institute of Organisation, Management and Economy in Oil and Gas Industry (NTZh VNIIOENGa). Corrosion prevention and environmental protection, 10, 2–11(1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shinkin, Residual stresses during expansion of steel pipes. Molodoy Uchyony [Young Scientist], 20, 88–93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shinkin, Elastoplastic deformation of a metal sheet on three-roll mills. Molodoy Uchyony [Young Scientist], 13 (93), 225–229 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shinkin., A.P. Kolikov, V. I. Mokrousov Calculation of maximum stresses in the pipe wall during expansion taking into account the residual stresses of the billet after the turbobend machine SMS Meer. Rolling, 7, 25–29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Structural resistance: Textbook for colleges, Under the general editorship of the academician of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR G. S. Pisarenko, 4th edition reprint, revised and updated (Vyshcha Shkola [Higher School], Golovnoe Izdatelstvo [Main publishing house], Kyiv, 696, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Shimansky, Naval Structural Mechanics Handbook (Sudpromgiz, Leningrad, 251–252, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Aliev, R.R. Kantyukov, F.M. Mustafin, K.F. Ulshina, Evaluating the load-bearing capacity of two main gas pipelines after many years of operation by tensile strength test. Gazovaya Promyshlennosyt [Gas Industry], 12, 56-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Semochkin, Theory of elasticity (Publishing House of Construction and Architecture Literature, Moscow, 257, 1957) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.