E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Well Construction and Operation|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- M.Ya.Gelfgat. Razvitie technologiy bureniya skvazhin – klyuchevoe napravlenie razvitiya neftegazovoy otrasli, Vestnik assotsiatsii burovykh podryadchikov, 1,19–27, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya.Gelfgat, et al. Drillstring with aluminum alloy pipes design and practices, paper SPE 79873 presented at the 2003 SPE/IADC Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 19–21, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya.Gelfgat, V.V. Chizhikov et all. Arctic and Extreme Environments Conference & Exhibition, Application of Aluminum Alloy Tube Semis: Problems and Solutions in the Development of Exploration, Production and Transportation Business of Hydrocarbons in the Arctic, SPE 166919, Moscow, Russia, October 15-17, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kolesov, R. Badrak, V.V. Chizhikov et al. Galvanic effects in drilling equipment challenges and solutions of corrosion resistance. 32 Eurocorr 2014 «European Corrosion Congress», Pisa, Italy, 8–12 September (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kolesov, S.Yu. Kondratev, V.V. Chizhikov, O.V. Shvetsov. Issledovanie struktury I svoystv burilnykh trub iz splava D16T posle expluatatsii v usloviyakh neftedobychi. Zagotovitelnoe proizvodstvo v mashinistrornii, №4, 39–43, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of damage to LBTPN-147x13 made of alloy D16T, discovered during drilling of the well Xa-15 at the Tarim field in China. Scientific and technical report of the Research and Development Center “Weatherford-Polytechnic”, St. Petersburg, 19 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shvetsov. Improving the operational reliability of drill pipes made of aluminum alloys D16 and 1953. Author. diss. Ph.D., St. Petersburg, 22 p, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Logunov Ed., Microarc oxidation. Science and humanity - almanac. Moscow, Znanie, p. 341 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nikolaev, G.A. Markov, B.I. Peshchevitsky. A new phenomenon in electrolysis, Izv. SO AN USSR, Ser. chem. sciences. Issue 5, pp. 32–33, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Malyshev. Effective electrochemical transformation method of valve metals surface layer into high-tensile ceramic coating. in Book: Chemical Reactions on Surfaces. Chapter 7. Edit. J.I. Duncan and A.B. Klein., Nova Science Publishers. pp. 211–262, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Suminov, P.N. Belkin, A.V. Apelfeld, V.B. Lyudin, B.L. Crete et al. Plasma-electrolytic modification of the surface of metals and alloys. “Technosphere”, Tom 2. Moscow, 512 p, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- OST1 92014-90 Deformable aluminum alloys. Stamps, (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.