E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Well Construction and Operation|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- A.N. Markin, R.E. Nizamov, CO2-corrosion of oilfield equipment, 188 (VNIOENG, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Rodionova, A.I. Zaytcev, O.N. Baklanova, Modern approaches to increasing the corrosion resistance and operational reliability of steels for oilfield pipelines, 144 (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Devyaterikova, K.A. Laev, I.V. Shcherbakov, S.V. Aleksandrov New developments of JSC “PNTZ” within the framework OCTG material selection systems for use in aggressive (Corrosion oil and gas territory, No.1(43) 20, p 28–34) [Google Scholar]
- Study of corrosion behavior of carbon and low-alloy steels in CO2-containing environments, Kostitsyna, I., Shakhmatov, A., Davydov, A (E3S Web Conf., 121 (2019) 04006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ueda, H. Takabe, P.I. Nice, CORROSION 2000, NACE International 2000 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.