E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Well Construction and Operation|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- R.S Khisamov. Fundamentals of field and field geophysics for geologists - Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan. Kazan (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Karimova., N.A. Chukhnovskaya Analysis of geophysical methods in the study of casing leakage. Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference “Oil and Gas Complex: Education, Science and Production” March 28 – April 1, (2016) I. - Almetyevsk: ASOI Printing House, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Karimova Possibilities of electromagnetic defectoscopy in the study of casing strings. Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference “Oil and Gas Complex: Education, Science and Production” April 14-18, I. - Almetyevsk: ASOI Printing House, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Karimova, N.A. Chukhnovskaya Investigation of casing violations by field-geophysical methods. The collection of materials of the International scientific-practical conference “Achievements, problems, prospects for the development of the oil and gas industry” October 28-29, (2016). I. - Almetyevsk: Printing house ASOI, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Slivchenko, S.V. Lyubimova, A.A. Zalyatdinov Local sealing technique to improve production string integrity Collected: IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE The conference proceedings. Far Eastern Federal University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Khuzina LB, Lyubimova S.V., Slivchenko A.F., Dove S.I., Shaykhutdinova A.F., Latypova R.F. Analysis of tightness of production casing and proposals to increase its effectiveness depending on geological conditions//report on research/development. ASOI. - (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Takhautdinov Sh.F., Slivchenko A.F., Zalyatov M.Sh. Technology for overhaul of oil and gas wells. The manual for bachelors of the direction 131000 “Oil and Gas Business” of all forms of training. M.: Publishing house “OIL MANAGEMENT”, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.