E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Morozov Yu. D., Matrosov I.Yu., Bolotov A. S., et. al, Steel, 4, 58–62 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Anastasiadi G.P., Silnikov M.V., Inhomogeneity and efficiency of steel, p. 623 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Solntsev Yu. P, Ermakov B. S., et.al, Metals and alloys, p. 998 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov V. V., Lyapin A. A., Monakho R. E., Comparative analysis of statistical data on accidents on main pipelines in Russia and Western Europe (Oil, Gas and Business, 1-2, 49–56, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Dadonov Yu. A., Lisanov M. V., Grazhdankin A. I., Pecherkin A. S., et.al, Assessment of the risk of accidents at the main oil pipelines KTK-R and BTS (Labor safety in industry, 6, 2 – 6, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kushnarenko V. M., Repyakh V. S., Kushnarenko E. V., Chirkov E. Yu., Analysis of the causes of equipment and pipelines failure (Bulletin of OSU, 116(10), 153–159, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Reformatskaya I. I., The role of non-metallic inclusions and microstructure in the process of local corrosion of low-alloy carbon steels (Protection of metals, 45, 498–504, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Rodionova I. G., Baklanova O. N., Zaitsev A. I., On the role of non-metallic inclusions in the acceleration of local corrosion processes in oil-field pipelines made of carbon and low-alloy steels (Metals, 2, 362–367, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Belikov S. V., Sergeeva K. I., Karabanalov M. S., et.al, Study of the structure of non-metallic inclusions in steel grade 13HFA and their effect on the initiation of pitting processes (Fundamental research, 11-2, 367–372, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gubenko S. I., Parusov V. V., Derevianchenko I. V., Non-metallic inclusions in steel, p. 536 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov A.A., Zhitenev A.I., Assessment and interpretation of nonmetallic inclusions in steel (CIS Iron and Steel Review, 16, 33–38, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ermakov B. S., Shaposhnikov N. O., Effect of production factors on main oil pipeline pipe metal property formation (Metallurgist, 62, 766–771, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sych O. V., Kruglova A. A., Khlusova E. I., Orlov V. V., Features of the formation of the structure and properties of X70 steel after hot plastic deformation (Steel, 1, 56–62, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Solntsev Yu. P., Ermakov B. S., Resource of materials for low-temperature structures, p. 512 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ekobori T., Physics and Mechanics of Destruction and Strength of Solids, p. 264 (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.