E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Trends and Technologies in Cadastre and Land Management|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- E. Safarov, Technology of geographic information systems. Tashkent University, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Guryanova, Downloaded to GIS. Mn., BSU, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I. Lurie, Geo-information Cartography. M., Moscow State University, Book House, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Saidkasimov, Technology of geographic information systems. Tashkent, Economics Finance, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lipsky, The problem is that all your problems are in the background. M., IP Kim L.A., (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Babajanov, Project organization and management. Tashkent, Economics and Finance, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shapirov, Modernization of projects / Ed. I.I. Mazur, – 6th edition M.: Omega-L, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Project Management Institute, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- National Encyclopaedia of Uzbekistan. Volume 7. Tashkent, “National Encyclopaedia”, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Avezboev, S. Volkov, Land management design (Textbook). Tashkent, New Generation, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.