E3S Web Conf.
Volume 227, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference on Geoinformatics – GI 2021: “Supporting sustainable development by GIST”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Trends and Technologies in Cadastre and Land Management|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- A. F. Ashurov, Economic potential of land use in rural settlements “AGRO ILM” Scientific Appendix to the journal “Agriculture of Uzbekistan”, Volume-1, P. 89-90 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Balandin, Peasant economy. Moscow, Agropromizdat (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chayanov, Peasant economy. Selected works. Moscow “Economy” (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures for the effective use of land and water resources in agriculture” dated June 17, No. up-5742 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kudratov, E. Akramov, Reform of agriculture in the Republic of Uzbekistan Personal subsidiary farms. Agricultural journal of Uzbekistan, No. 3, P. 2-3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. M. Mirziyoyev, “Speech at the solemn meeting on the occasion of the day of agricultural workers on December 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Paul, F. G. Michael, J. M. David, V. R. David, Geographical information systems and science. Great Britain, 2nd edition “Zhohn wili and sons, Ltd.”, p.517 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Proshlyakov, Inter-Farm land management in conditions of irrigated agriculture P. 94-95 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan “ On additional measures to support homeowners and develop scientific and practical potential in the field of agriculture of the Ferghana region “ dated October 10, No. 846 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Talipov, Monograph “Land resources of Uzbekistan and problems of their rational use”, Tashkent (1992) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Tatur, Monograph “Settlement System and principles of settlement planning for agricultural enterprises”, Volume-3, p.29 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Concept of land and water resources use in agriculture. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Land code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, approved by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 30, 1998 N 598-I; Entered into force on July 1, 1998. The resolution of the Oliy Majlis of 30 April 1998 No. 599-IR, as amended by Law of RU of August 30, 2003 N 535-II, Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 30.04. 2004 No. 621-II of the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 03.12.2004 No. 714-II, Law of the Republic of Uz from 28.12.2004 G. 2007 N LRU-138 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On dehkan farms”, Tashkent, with changes and additions (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uralov, D. Nozilov, A. Farmonov, S. Matyazov, Agricultural Planning, Tashkent “Uzbekistan” P.65-75 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Rumyantseva, New economic encyclopedia. M.: Infra-M. p.541 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The Concept of using land and water resources in agriculture. Appendix No. 1 to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 17, “up-5742” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 20202030. Project, Tashkent, Ministry of agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Bochkov, P. N. Pershin, M. A. Snegirev, V. F. Sharapov-History of land relations and land management, State publishing house of agricultural literature, Moscow, P.162-163. Literature, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.