E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chen Meng, Che Hongsheng, Wang Lina, et al. Integration of emotional intelligence theory: challenge, basis and method [J]. Journal of Beijing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2012 (3): 14-22. [Google Scholar]
- Brotheridge C M, Lee R T. Testing a conservation of resources m odel of the dynam ics of em otional labor[J]. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 2002, 7(1):57-67. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Han Hongzheng, Zhang Xichao. Localization revision of College Teachers’ emotional labor strategy scale [J]. Journal of China University of mining and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2013, 15 (3): 84-89. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yuanyuan, Cheng Shuyuan, Zhang Guozeng. Screening of teaching self-evaluation indicators of university teachers [J]. Education and teaching forum, 2018 (12): 15-16. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yongxin. Status quo and Enlightenment of career education resources development [J]. Education research and experiment, 2018, 184 (05): 94-98. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Jie, Liu Peiduo, Yang Bo. The effect of emotional stimulation on prospective memory [J]. Psychological exploration, 2018 (2): 117-122. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Hongying. Research on incentive mechanism of young college teachers from the perspective of emotional labor [J]. Teaching and educating (Higher Education Forum). 2017 (21): 54-55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiakun, Yang Heqing Wanli. Can the emotional labor of young college teachers lead to overwork?, The test of mediating and moderating variables [J]. Journal of China Institute of labor relations, 2020 (03): 42-50. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui. Content mechanism and strategy of College Teachers’ emotional labor [J]. Knowledge base, 2018 (24): 177-178. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Wei, Wang Jing. Research on management strategy of College Teachers’ emotional labor based on psychological contract [J]. Management observation, 2017 (15): 142-144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.