E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Sloan E. D., Koh C. (2008). Clathrate Hydrates of Natural Gases. London: CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Sun J. Y., Li C. F., Hao X. L., et al. (2020). Study of the surface morphology of gas hydrate. Journal of Ocean University of China. 19(2): 331-338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu X. Q., Xing L., Qin Z. L., et al. (2020). The sensitive properties of hydrate reservoirs based on seismic stereoscopic detection technology. Journal of Ocean University of China. 94(2): 530-544. [Google Scholar]
- Huang L., Yin Z. Y., Wan Y. Z., et al. (2020). Evaluation and comparison of gas production potential of the typical four gas hydrate deposits in Shenhu area, South China Sea. Energy. 204:117955. [Google Scholar]
- Xu H. F. (1990). Drilling Technical Manual (Third edition): Cementing. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C. J., Huang B. Z., Xu T. T., et al. (2001). Theory and Application of Cement Injection in Oil and Gas Wells. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang R., Ning F. L., Liu T. L., et al. (2017). Dynamic simulation of free methane gas forming hydrate in the wellbore. Acta Petrolei Sinica. 8: 113-122. [Google Scholar]
- Kamath V. A., Mutalik P. N., Sira J. H., et al. (1991). Experimental study of brine injection depressurization of gas hydrates dissociation. SPE Formation Evaluation. 6(4): 477-484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhai C., Sun K. M., Xin L. W., et al. (2017). Numerical simulation study on deformation and failure of gas hydrate near well reservoir by thermal injection. Journal of Geomechanics. 23(6): 821-828. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y.M., Li X. Z., Tao S., et al. (2017). Discussion on heat transfer mode of thermal front in gas hydrate heat injection production. Natural Gas Industry. 37(12): 47-52. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng M. M., Liu T. L., Jiang G. S., et al. (2020). Large-scale and high-similarity experimental study of the effect of drilling fluid penetration on physical properties of gas hydrate-bearing sediments in the Gulf of Mexico. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 187: 106832. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. W., Cheng Y. F., Li L.D., et al. (2018). Disturbance simulation of intrusion of drilling fluid containing thermodynamic inhibitor into gas hydrate formation. Science Technology and Engineering. 18(6): 93-98. [Google Scholar]
- Liu T. L., Zheng S. J., Wang Z., et al. (2018). Negative effect of cementing slurry invasion on gas hydrate stability around borehole wall. Acta Petrolei Sinica. 39(8): 937-946. [Google Scholar]
- Moridis G. J. (2014). TOUGH + HYDRATE v1.2 User’s Manual: A Code for the Simulation of System Behavior in Hydrate-bearing Geologic Media. Berkeley: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. http://escholarship.org/uc/item/3mk82656. [Google Scholar]
- Wu N. Y., Zhang H. Q., Su X., et al. (2007). High concentrations of hydrate in disseminated forms found in very fine-grained sediments of Shenhu area, South China Sea. Terra Nostra. 1(2): 236-237. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. Q., Yang S. X., Wu N. Y., et al. (2007). Successful and surprising results for China’s first gas hydrate drilling expedition. Fire in the Ice Newsletter. 7(3): 6-9. [Google Scholar]
- Nakai T., Tjok K., Humphrey G. (2007). Deepwater gas hydrate investigation Shenhu survey area South China Sea, offshore China. Factual Field Report, Guangzhou Marine Geological Survey. Guangzhou, China. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X. J., Wu S. G., Lee M., et al. (2011). Gas hydrate saturation from acoustic impedance and resistivity logs in the Shenhu area, South China Sea. Marine & Petroleum Geology. 28(9):1625-1633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X. J., Hutchinson D. R., Wu S. G., et al. (2011). Elevated gas hydrate saturation within silt and silty clay sediments in the Shenhu area, South China Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. 116: B05102. [Google Scholar]
- Wu N. Y., Zhang H. Q., Yang S. X., et al. (2007). Preliminary study on gas hydrate accumulation system in Shenhu area of South China Sea. Natural Gas Industry. 9 :1-6+125. [Google Scholar]
- Stone H. (1970). Probability model for estimating three-phase relative permeability. Journal of Petroleum Technology. 22(2): 214-218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Genuchten V. T. M. (1980). A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil ence Society of America Journal. 44(5): 892-898. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moridis G. J., Seol Y., Kneafsey T. J. (2005). Studies of reaction kinetics of methane hydrate dissociation in porous media. Berkeley: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. https://escholarship.org/uc/item/8q50w5cn. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.