E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Climate Change and Environmental Ecological Sustainable Development Analysis|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- He F, Ma X, Wu C. Evolution of Paleo-environment since the Late Middle Pleistocene —Exemplified by Zk09 borehole in Pinggu of the Beijing Plain[J]. Urban Geology, 2020, (03): 288-295. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Yin T. Palaeoflora and paleoclimate analysis of the Miocene Guantao formation in eastern Bohai Bay Basin [J]. Geology and Resources, 2019, (06): 503-511. [Google Scholar]
- Peng B, Lei G. Application of particle size analysis method in sedimentology[J]. Science and Technology & Innovation, 2019, (11): 156-157. [Google Scholar]
- Ma X. Paleoclimate change since late Pleistocene in Huailai basin from Hebei province[D]. China University of Geosciences, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G, Li Y, Wang P, et al. Application of modern pollen in palaeoclimate reconstruction[J]. Technology Innovation and Application, 2020, (25): 35-37. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Z, Feng M, Liu Z, et al. Structure and pyrolysis behavior of the organic matter in two fractions of Yilan oil shale[J]. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2017, 127 (sep.):203-210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang M, Li M, Fan H, et al. Late Cenozoic climate and sedimentary environment evolution of the northwestern coast of the Bohai Bay reveled by borehole QHJ01[J]. Acta Geologica Sinica, 2019, (04): 899-914. [Google Scholar]
- Chen M Q, Serizawa T, Kishida A, et al. Graft copolymers having hydrophobic backbone and hydrophilic branches. XXIII. Particle size control of poly (ethylene glycol)-coated polystyrene nanoparticles prepared by macromonomer method[J]. Journal of Polymer ence Part A Polymer Chemistry, 2015, 37(13):2155-2166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong X. The Late Pleistocene Paleoclimate Evolution of the SG01 Core in the East of Beijing Plain [D]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Xu D, Wei M. The Study of Paleoclimate Since 30000 yr BP in Changping District of Beijing [J]. Journal of Capital Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2016, (06): 80-84. [Google Scholar]
- Cai M, Fang X, Wu F, et al. Pliocene–Pleistocene stepwise drying of Central Asia: Evidence from paleomagnetism and sporopollen record of the deep borehole SG-3 in the western Qaidam Basin, NE Tibetan Plateau[J]. Global & Planetary Change, 2012, 94-95 (Complete): 72-81 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.