E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Climate Change and Environmental Ecological Sustainable Development Analysis|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Ravichandran S. Hydrological influence on the water quality trends in Tamiraparani Basin, south India [J]. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2003, 87(3): 293. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jinfeng. Analysis of runoff change in Beida River Basin under the influence of climate change and human activities [J]. Resources and Environment in arid Regions, 2019, 33(03):86-91. [Google Scholar]
- El-Hamid H T A, Caiyong W, Hafiz M A, et al. Effects of land use/land cover and climatic change on the ecosystem of North Ningxia, China[J]. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2020, 13(20):1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASA, BVNA, CDT, et al. Assessment of land use and climate change effects on land subsidence using a hydrological model and radar technique[J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2019, 578:124070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Suiji, Yan Yunxia, YAN Ming, et al. Contribution rate analysis of Precipitation and human activities to runoff change in Huangfuchuan Basin: The Proposal and Application of a comparative method of cumulative slope Change Rate [J]. Journal of Geography, 2012, 67(3): 388-397. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dan, Xu Wen, Ye Changqing, et al. Analysis on the characteristics of hydrological regime change in Wanquan River Basin under the influence of climate change and human activities [J]. Hydropower Science, 2019(12). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.