E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- G. Dantzig and R. Ramser. The truck dispatching problem. Management Science, 6:80-9110 1959. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michel Gendreau, Gilbert Laporte, and Y. Potvin. Metaheuristics for the capacitated vrp. 01 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Cordeau J-F, Laporte G, Mercier A, and Correspondence. A unified tabu search heuristic for vehicle routing problems with time windows. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 52:928-936, 08 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eric Taillard, Michel Gendreau, Francois Guertin, and Jean-Yves Potvin. A parallel tabu search heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows. Transportation Research Part Cemerging Technologies TRANSPORT RES C-EMERG TECHNOL, 5:109 122, 04 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Karla Hoffman, Manfred Padberg, and Giovanni Rinaldi. Traveling Salesman Problem, pages 1573 1578. 01 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Marc Sol and Martin Savelsbergh. The general pickup and delivery problem. Transportation Science, 29:17 29, 02 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Wanyan Yu and Rajan Batta. Chinese Postman Problem. 01 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bruce Golden and Richard Wong. Capacitated arc routing problem. Networks, 11:305 315, 09 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Gerardo Berbeglia, Jean-François Cordeau, Irina Gribkovskaia, and Gilbert Laporte. Static pickup and delivery problems: A classification scheme and survey. TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 15:1 31, 02 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Abdelhak Outalha, Yassine Lakhal, Fatima Baghli, and Fouzia Kzaiber. Electric vehicle routing problem using timed petri nets and optimization algorithm. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 12:1109 1115, i05 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roberto Baldacci, Enrico Bartolini, and Aristide Mingozzi. An exact algorithm for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows. Operations Research, 59:414 426, 04 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Haibing Li and Andrew Lim. A metaheuristic for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows. volume 12, pages 160 167, 12 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Adria Soriano, Margaretha Gansterer, and Richard Hartl. The tworegion multi-depot pickup and delivery problem. OR Spectrum, 40, 10 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Cornelius Rüther and Julia Rieck. A Grouping Genetic Algorithm for Multi Depot Pickup and Delivery Problems with Time Windows and Heterogeneous Vehicle Fleets, pages 148 163. 04 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Angel Felipe, M. Teresa Ortuño, Giovanni Righini, and Gregorio Tirado. A heuristic approach for the green vehicle routing problem with multiple technologies and partial recharges. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 71:111 128, 11 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jean-François Cordeau and Gilbert Laporte. A tabu search heuristic for the static multi-vehicle dial-a-ride problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 37:579 594, 07 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert Laporte. The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms. European Journal of Operational Research, 59:345 358, 06 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Cassandras and Stephane Lafortune. Introduction to Discrete Event Systems, page 800. 01 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Silva, Agnelo Vieira, Eduardo Rocha Loures, Marco Busetti, and Eduardo Santos. Dealing with routing in an automated manufacturing cell: A supervisory control theory application. International Journal of Production Research, 49:4979 4998, 08 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.