E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- H. Kim, B.K. Kim, Minimum-energy translational trajectory generation for differential driven wheeled mobile robots Journal of Intelligent and robotic Systems, 49, pp. 367-383 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, B.-K. Kim, Minimum-energy translational trajectory planning for battery-powered threewheeled Omni-directional mobile robots, in Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, 10thInternational Conference, pp. 1730-1735, Dec (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tokekar, N. Karnard, V. Isler, Energy-Optimal trajectory planning for car-like robots, Autonomous Robots Journal, 37, pp.279, Oct (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, D. Sun, Optimal motion planning of a mobile robot with minimum energy consumption, presented at the Int. Conf. Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Budapest Hungary (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, D. Sun, Minimizing energy consumption of wheeled mobile robots via optimal motion planning, IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, 19, pp.401, Apr (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, J. Reif, On finding energy-minimizing paths on terrains, Trans. Robotics, Vol. 21, pp.102, Feb (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mei, Y. Lu, Y. Hu, C. Lee, Energy-efficient motion planning for mobile robots, presented at the Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, New Orleans USA, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. J. Morales and J. B. G. Mendoza, Mixed Energy Model for a Differential Guide Mobile Robot, 23rd International Conference on Methods & Models in Automation Robotics (MMAR), Miedzyzdroje, pp. 114-119, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yamamoto, X. Yun, Coordination locomotion and manipulation of a mobile manipulator, IEEE trans. Automatic Control, 39, pp. 1326, Jun (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wahab, F. Rios-Gutierrez, A. El Shahat, Energy modeling of differential drive robots, in Proc. SoutheastCon, Fort Lauderale, FL, USA, pp. 1-6Y, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pioneer 3DX Operational Manual, Mobile Robot Inc., Tech. Rep, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.