E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy System and Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- I. M. Putra, A. Prakoso, E. A. Setiawan, The Utiliz. of E-Scooter on Green Trans. Orien. Develop. Conc. in Tropic. Countries, AIP Conference Proceedings 2255, 020045 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Tanveer, S. Gupta, R. Rai, N. K. Jha, M. Bansal, Solar based electric vehicle charging station (IEEE, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Good, M. Shepero, J. Munkhammar, T. Bostrom, Scen.-based mod. of the potent. for solar energy charg. of elec. veh. in two Scandinavian cit., Energy 168, 111-125(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Alsomali, F. B. Alotaibi, A. T. Al-Awami, Charging strategy for electric vehicles using solar energy (IEEE, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. R. Fiances, E. M. Cerón, R. E. Paredes, G. N. and J. de la Casa, Analysis of the Performance of Various PV Module Technologies in Peru (Energies, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Etxebarria. Toolbox for the design and simulation of a floating bifacial PV plant with reflectors (Thesis – TU Delft, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. De Prada-Gil, J. L. Domní gu ez-Garcaí, L. Trilla, O. Gomis-Bellmunt, Technical and economic comparison of various electrical collection grid configurations for large photovoltaic power plants, IET Renew. Power Gener. 2017, 11, 226–236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Reich, B. Mueller, A. Alfons, Wilfried G. J. H. M. van Sark, Klaus K., C. Reise, Performance ratio revisited: is PR > 90% realistic?. (Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl. 20, 717–726 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ayala, C. Munoz, N. Osorio, C. Hernandez, F. Zurita, V. Gutierrez, G. Ramirez, F. Mancilla, P. Valdivia, F. Cuevas, P. Ferrada, Bifacial Technology Performance Compared With Three Commercial Monofacial PV Technologies under Outdoor High Irradiance Conditions at the Atacama Desert (IEEE, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sahu, N. Yadav, K. Sudhakar, Floating photovoltaic power plant: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 66, 815–824 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yashpal, Shahabuddin M., P. Agrawal, Floating solar photovoltaic system: an emerging technology. (NSPCEP II, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Barry, R. J. Chorley, Atmosphere, Weather, and Climate, 4th ed. (Methuen, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Sellers, Physical Climatology (University of Chicago Press, 1965). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.