E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- He Dawei, Li Zhongxin. Analysis of Spring Buffer Influence on a Gun’s RF and Recoil. J. Ordnance Industry Automation, 34(01), 44-48+55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Song Jie. Study on Low Recoil Launching Technology of Grenade Machine Gun System. (Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaping, Xu Chen, Wang Yongjuan, Yao Yangwu. Dynamics of Artillery and Automatic Weapons (Beijing: BEIJING INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PRESS, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Penghan, Hu Renxi, Kang Shiting. ADAMS virtual prototype 2014 from entry to mastery (Beijing: CHINA MACHINE PRESS, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Junbo, Yang Guolai, Li Hongqiang, Qiu Ming, Liao Zhenqiang. Influence of Matching Muzzle Brake and Buffer on Weapon Recoil. J. Journal of Ballistics, 29(04), 86-92(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hua Hongliang, Liao Zhengqiang, Zhang Xiangyan,. Muzzle dynamic characteristics analysis and its matching for firing accuracy improvement. J. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 36(08), 29-33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ye, Zhou Kedong, He Lei, Li Junsong, Huang Xueying. Research on Influence of Muzzle Brake Efficiency on a New Large Caliber Machina Gun Based on Floating Principle. J. ACTA ARMAMENTARII, 27(09), 1585-1591 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.