E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Safarov D.I., Abilov F.A., Lapin F.A. Two part analysis of the pollution level of the lubricatingcooling fluid // AzNIIAzVODGEO. Iss. 20. Baku, (1991). p. 112–117. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I. Dynamics of the immersion vibrator with the flexible operating device // Vibrational machines and technologies: collection of scientific papers Kursk, (1999). p. 108–113. [Google Scholar]
- Jatsun S., Safarov J. Mathematical model of granular material in a vibrating boiling // Layers EUROMECH Colloquium 425. Aberdeen, Scotland, (2001). P. 322–326. [Google Scholar]
- Jatsun S., Safarov J., Loktionova O. Mathematical Modeling of Processing of Granular Material in a Vibroboiling Layer // First Intern. Symp. on Microgravity Res. and Appl. in Fhisical Sci. and Biotechnology. Sorrento, Italy, (2000). P. 233–239. [Google Scholar]
- Yatsun S.F. Simulation of the Dry Granular Media Behavior on Vibrating Bed // Drying Technology. Ed. F. S. Mu-jumdar. (1991). N 4. P. 1081–1089. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I., Abilov F.A., Processing of the lubricating-cooling effluent waters for the purpose of their reuse // Chemistry and technology of the water. Kiev, (1990). Т. 12, № 12. p. 1111–1114. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I., Abilov F.A., Lapin F.A. Automatization of cleaning out and preparation of the lubricating-cooling fluids for their multiply utilization // The problems and methods of improvement of the water-supply system and water removal in large cities: collection of scientific papers. Baku: AzNIIAzVODGEO, (1989). p. 31–32. [Google Scholar]
- Loycsanskiy L.G. Fluid mechanics. М.: Nauka, 1987. 840 p. [Google Scholar]
- Fluid mechanics. Selected / under the general editorship of Krayko A.N. М.: Fizmatlit, (2003). 752 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yacsun S.F., Yemelyanova O.V., Politov E.N. Simulation of fluid motion in the micrometrical dispensing mechanism // Journal of the Samara scientific centre RAN. (2009). 11, №5(2). p. 373–377. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I. Sewage treatment system realized on the basis of filter/coalescer. // Journal of HEIs machine industry. –М.: (2005), №9. p.63-70. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I. Sedimentation process modeling of the solid particles in the sewage stream. / Vibration2010. Manageable vibration technologies and machines: collection of scientific papers – Kursk: Kursk state technology university (2010), P.1. p.39-46. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I. Simulation of the dynamic of the fluxion process of the feed sewage disposal in the filter/coalesce / Journal of the Pedagogy University. –Baku: Azerbaijan State Pedagogy University (2010), №2. –p.36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Yacsun S.F., Mishenko V.Y., Safarov D.I. Implementation of the vibrational mechatronic modules for the intensification of the mixing process of the liquid fluid. / Automation of production processes in machine building and instrument engineering. Sciences.-tech. collect. /National University “Lviv Polytechnic”. –Lviv: Publishing house of National University of “Lviv Polytechnic”. (2006) 40. –S. 306-309. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I., Zeynalova N.S., Mammadov S.A. Mathematical model construction of the effluents treatment process at the machine builders. / Journal of Pedagogy University. –Baku: Azerbaijan State Pedagogy University. (2008), №6. –p.44-47. [Google Scholar]
- Politov E.N., Yacsun S.F., Safarov D.I. Scientific instrument for flow characteristics of the heterogeneous environment. / Journal of Samara scientific Centre of the Russia Sciences Academy. – Samara: (2012), 14, №4(5), –p.1423-1425. [Google Scholar]
- Safarov D.I., Yemelyanova O.V., Loktionova O.G. Modeling process of the pollution particle motion in the fluid stream. / Journal of the South-West State University, – Kursk: South-West State University, (2012). №4(43). P.2. –p.225-227. [Google Scholar]
- Khuzhakulov T., Burieva M., Tursunaliev J. Waste water treatment of industrial enterprises by modeling polyaniline sorption materials//Colloquium-journal. 3-2 (55), (2020). C.113-116 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Varaksin A. Yu. Two-phase flows with solid particles, droplets and bubbles: problems and research results//Thermophysics of high temperatures. 58, No. 4. (2020). C. 646-669(in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L.T., Wang, C.L.; Yu, X.Y.; Shi, J.K.; Li, Y.; Chen, X.M.; Zhou, W.H. Study of nano particle stripping and composition inspection on wafer surface // Acta Physica Sinica. Том: 69 Выпуск: 16, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Desogus, F; Carta, R. Experimental Determination of the Particle Dynamics into a Rotating Tube // PRES2016: 19th International Conference On Process Integration, Modeling And Optimization For Energy Savings And Pollution Reduction. Том: 52, 2016, pp. 1123-1128. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.