E3S Web Conf.
Volume 232, 2021International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- F. Pratama, W.H. Susanto, I. Purwantiningrum, Making printed coconut sugar from naturally fermented sap (Study of the Effect of Anti-Inversion Concentration and Sodium Metabisulfite), JFA, 34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zuliana, E. Widyastuti, W.H. Susanto, Making Coconut Ants Sugar (Study of Coconut Sugar Ph and Sodium Bicarbonate Concentration), JFA, 41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Irmawati, H. Syam, Financial Feasibility Analysis and Development Strategy for Palm Sugar Home Industry Businesses from Nira Nipah Nira in Pallantikang Village. JATE, 11, 76-94 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Martono, S. Budiningsih, W. Watemin, Analysis of Economic Feasibility of the Agroindustry of Printed Coconut Sugar in Jalatunda Village, Mandiraja District. Agritech,91 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Tarigans, Diversification of Coconut Farming as an Effort to Increase Farmers’ Income, Perspektif,42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Soekartawi, Farming Analysis, University of Indonesia-Press, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mugiono, S. Marwanti, S.N. Awami, Coconut Sugar Business Revenue Analysis (Case Study in Medono Village, Kaliwiro District, Wonosobo Regency), MEDIAGRO, 102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Azhar, I., Riswan, Risnasari, I., Aulin F. R., & Muhdi. (2020). Feasibility analysis of sugar palm (Arenga pinnata Merr) by the people around Batang Gadis National Park area. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 454). [Google Scholar]
- C. Pardani, Increased income of sugar craftsmen through the ant sugar agro- industry in Tasikmalaya Regency. Mimbar Agribusiness11, 23-30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Prasetiyo, A.W. Muhaimin, S. Maulidah, Analysis of Added Value of Coconut Nira in Coconut Brown Sugar Agroindustry (Case In Red Sugar Agroindustry of Karangrejo Village, Garum District, Blitar).JAEA 21, 41-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Sinaga,Feasibility Analysis of Tofu Industry in Banyuraden Village, Gamping District, Sleman Regency, Undergraduate Thesis, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nugroho, Feasibility of Tofu Home Industry in Karanganyar Village, Weru District, Sukoharjo Regency, Undergraduate Thesis, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Prihtanto F. N. P., Irham, I., & Suryantini, A. (2017). Industry Analysis Of Household Brown Sugar For Exporting In Kulon Progo And Purworejo District. Agro Economics, 26 (1), 22 [Google Scholar]
- Zahran, Nisrina Lutfi, A Comparative Study of the Feasibility of a Vaname Shrimp Farming Business with Intensive and Traditional Cultivation in Jangkaran Village, Temon Kulon Progo, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Umar, Z. (2016). The Development Strategy of Coconut Sugar Industry. The International Journal of Engineering and Science, 5(3), 58-66. [Google Scholar]
- Gunnar, K (2018). Coconut Sugar — A Healthy Sugar Alternative or a Big, Fat Lie? Journal : Healthline,(2018) 1-12 [Google Scholar]
- Kulon Progo Regency in Figures 2017. (BPS Yogyakarta) [Google Scholar]
- Multi-Purpose Cooperative (KSU) Jati Rogo (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bambang N, Nandi Wahyu K S, Annisa P, Widanti, Resi R, Ziske Ni, Bayu R & Marleen H (2018). Comparison of crystallized coconut sugar produced by traditional method and amorphous coconut sugar formed by two drying methods: vacuum drying and spray drying, International Journal of Food Properties, 21:1 [Google Scholar]
- Nurhadi, Bambang Sukri, Nandi Sugandi, Wahyu Kristian Widanti, Annisa Puteri Restiani, Resi Noflianrini, Ziske Rezaharsamto, Bayu Herudiyanto, Marleen (2018). Comparison of crystallized coconut sugar produced by traditional method and amorphous coconut sugar formed by two drying methods: Vacuum drying and spray drying. International Journal of Food Properties (2018) 21(1) 2339-2354 [Google Scholar]
- Suliyanto1, Agus Suroso1, Dian Purnomo Jati1 (2013). Potential and Problems of Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) Coconut-Sugar: Case Study in Banyumas Regency, Central Java Indonesia.International Journal of Business and Management; Vol. 8, No. 3; 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Crane, M. (2015)Coconut Sugar is the Fastest Growing Natural Sweetener in the U.S. Nutritional Outlook 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Usman, A., Suman, A., Hakim, L., & Muhaimin, W. (2014). The Impact of Home- Based Business Processing Palm Sugar to Increase Socio-Economic Welfare of Farmers In South Halmahera Regency. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 16(11), 32-37. https://doi.org/10.9790/487x-161153237 [Google Scholar]
- Tereza Zdiniakova1, María Beatriz de la Calle1 (2020) Feasibility study about the use of element profles determined by ED‑XRF as screening method to authenticate coconut sugar commercially available. European Food Research and Technology (2020) 246:2101-2109. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00217-020-03559-z. Received: 5 February 2020 / Revised: 25 June 2020 / Accepted: 28 June 2020 / Published online: 13 July 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Ganis Sukoharsono E, Setyowati E. (2019). Pacitan District Government Policy Implementation in the Sugar Coconut Industry Promotion and Development on Fta. The International Journal of Accounting and Business Society (2019) 27(3) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.