E3S Web Conf.
Volume 232, 2021International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- C. Qian, N. Sasaki, D. Jourdain, S. M. Kim, and P. G. Shivakoti, “Local livelihood under different governances of tourism development in China – A case study of Huangshan mountain area,” Tour. Manag., 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2017.01.006. [Google Scholar]
- A. Giampiccoli and M. Saayman, “Community-based tourism, responsible tourism, and infrastructure development and poverty,” African J. Hosp. Tour. Leis., 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Saayman and A. Giampiccoli, “Community-based and pro-poor tourism: Initial assessment of their relation to community development,” European Journal of Tourism Research. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- “World Ecotourism Summit 2002,” J. Ecotourism, 2002, doi: 10.1080/14724040208668128. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Lee, “Influence analysis of community resident support for sustainable tourism development,” Tour. Manag., 2013, doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2012.03.007. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Lee and F. H. Jan, “Can community-based tourism contribute to sustainable development? Evidence from residents’ perceptions of the sustainability,” Tour. Manag., Vol. 70, no. September 2018, pp. 368-380, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2018.09.003. [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Amir, A. A. Ghapar, S. A. Jamal, and K. N. Ahmad, “Sustainable Tourism Development: A Study on Community Resilience for Rural Tourism in Malaysia,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.10.217. [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Sebele, “Community-based tourism ventures, benefits and challenges: Khama Rhino Sanctuary Trust, Central District, Botswana,” Tour. Manag., 2010, doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2009.01.005. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mayaka, W. G. Croy, and J. W. Cox, “Participation as motif in community-based tourism: a practice perspective,” J. Sustain. Tour., 2018, doi: 10.1080/09669582.2017.1359278. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wiltshier, A. Clarke, A. Adebayo, P. Robinson, and A. Oriade, “Community-based tourism,” in Community-Based Tourism in the Developing World, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Mathew and S. Sreejesh, “Impact of responsible tourism on destination sustainability and quality of life of community in tourism destinations,” J. Hosp. Tour. Manag., 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jhtm.2016.10.001. [Google Scholar]
- T. B. Dangi and T. Jamal, “An integrated approach to ‘sustainable community-based tourism,’” Sustain., 2016, doi: 10.3390/su8050475. [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Wang, C. Cater, and T. Low, “Political challenges in community-based ecotourism,” J. Sustain. Tour., Vol. 24, No. 11, pp. 1555-1568, 2016, doi: 10.1080/09669582.2015.1125908. [Google Scholar]
- C. Thompson, T. Johnson, and S. Hanes, “Vulnerability of fishing communities undergoing gentrification,” J. Rural Stud., 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2016.03.008. [Google Scholar]
- L. S. L. Teh, D. Zeller, A. Cabanban, L. C. L. Teh, and U. R. Sumaila, “Seasonality and historic trends in the reef fisheries of Pulau Banggi, Sabah, Malaysia,” Coral Reefs, 2007, doi: 10.1007/s00338-006-0182-x. [Google Scholar]
- H. Della Bosca and J. Gillespie, “The coal story: Generational coal mining communities and strategies of energy transition in Australia,” Energy Policy, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.enpol.2018.04.032. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hermawan, “PENGARUH DAYA TARIK WISATA, KESELAMATAN, DAN SARANA WISATA TERHADAP KEPUASAN SERTA DAMPAKNYA TERHADAP LOYALITAS WISATAWAN : Studi Community Based Tourism di Gunung Api Purba Nglanggeran,” Wahana Inf. Pariwisata MEDIA WISATA, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2017, doi: 10.31219/osf.io/89hqd. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mason, Tourism impacts, planning and management. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tosun, “Towards a typology of community participation in the tourism development process,” Anatolia, 1999, doi: 10.1080/13032917.1999.9686975. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.