E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ganiyu Adedayo Ajenikoko, Adebayo Wasiu Eboda, Tunde Samuel Adeyemi. A Genetic Algorithm Approach for Optimal Distribution System Network Reconfiguration. 2017, 7(9):1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Dong-Li Duan, Xiao-Dong Ling, Xiao-Yue Wu, et al. Reconfiguration of distribution network for loss reduction and reliability improvement based on an enhanced genetic algorithm. 2015, 64:88-95. [Google Scholar]
- Thuan Thanh Nguyen, Thang Trung Nguyen, Ngoc Au Nguyen, et al. Optimal Network Reconfiguration to Reduce Power Loss Using an Initial Searching Point for Continuous Genetic Algorithm. 2020, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Damir Jakus, Rade Čađenović, Josip Vasilj, et al. Optimal Reconfiguration of Distribution Networks Using Hybrid Heuristic-Genetic Algorithm. 2020, 13(7) [Google Scholar]
- N. Srinivas, Kalyanmoy Deb. Muiltiobjective Optimization Using Nondominated Sorting in Genetic Algorithms. 1994, 2(3):221-248. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.