E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- YANG Jingw ei, ZHANG Ning, WANG Yi, et al, Multi-energy system towards renew able energy accommodation: Review and prospect [J]. Automation of Electric Pow er Systems, 42(2018) [Google Scholar]
- DENG Lirong, SUN Hongbin, CHEN Runze, et al. Research onnodal energy price of combined heat and pow er system for energy internet [J] power System Technology, 40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ZENG Ming, LIU Yingxin, ZHOU Pengcheng, et al . Review andprospects of integrated energy system modeling and benefit evaluation [J]. Power System Technology, 42 (6):1697-1708. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Shixiang, L Shuaikang. Evaluation method of park-level integrated energy system for microgrid [J]. Pow er System Technology, 42 (8): 2431-2439. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Baisen, LIAO Qingfen, LIU Dichen, et al. Comprehensive evaluation indices and methods for regional integrated energy system [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,42 (4): 174-182 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- NAVEED Q N, QURESHI M R N, ALSAYED A O, et al. Prioritizing barriers of E-learning for effective teaching-learning using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (FAHP) [C]/ / 2017 4th IEEE International Conference on Engineering Technologies and Applied Sciences (ICETAS). Salmabad: IEEE (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOYAL R.K, KAUSHAL S. Deriving crisp and consistent priorities for fuzzy AHP-based multicriteria systems using non-linearconstrained optimization [J]. Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, 17(2): 195-209 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Si, FU Xuhua, YE Chengjin, et al. Spatial load distribution based on clustering analysis and non-parametric kernel density estimation [J]. Power System Technology, 41(2) :604-609 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.