E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Shuzhi Liu, et al., “Rechargeable Zinc Air Batteries and Highly Improved Performance through Potassium Hydroxide Addition to the Molten Carbonate Eutectic Electrolyte, J. Electrochem. Soc. 165 (2018) A149-A154. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Fu, et al., “Electrically Rechargeable Zinc-Air Batteries: Progress, Challenges, and Perspectives, Adv. Mater., 2017, 29, 1604685. [Google Scholar]
- Bruno Scrosati, Jurgen Garche, “Lithium batteries: Status, prospects and the future”, J. Power Sources, 2010, 2419-2430. 336 [Google Scholar]
- F. Cheng, J. Chen, “Metal-air batteries: from oxygen reduction electrochemistry to cathode catalysts, Chem. Soc., pp.2172-2192, Jan, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md. Arafat Rahman, Xiaojian Wang, and Cuie Wen, “High Energy Density Metal-Air Batteries: A Review”, J. Electrochem. Soc., 2013, A1759-A1771. [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Milusheva, R.I. Boukoureshtlieva, S.M. Hristov, A.R. Kaisheva, “Environmentally-clean Mg-air electrochemical power sources”, Bulagarian Che. Com., Volume 43, pp.42-47, Sep, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Milusheva, R.I. Boukoureshtlieva, S.M. Hristov, A.R. Kaisheva, “Environmentally-clean Mg-air electrochemical power sources”, Bulagarian Che. Com., Volume 43, pp.42-47, Sep, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- B. Shaw, “corrosion resistance of magnesium alloys”, ASM Handbook, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Martin Wolff, et al., “Sintering of Magnesium”, Advanced Engineering Materials, 2010, 12. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, J. Wen, J. Gao, Q. Li, “Performance of Al-1Mg-1Zn-0.1Ga-0.1Sn as anode for Al-air battery”, Electrochim. Acta, pp.69-75, Feb, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, H. Knickle, “Design and analysis of aluminum/air battery system for electric vehicles”, J. Powder Sources, pp.162-173, Oct, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.