E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Z. H-Y, B. Pei and J.U dongwing, J. Environmental sciences supplement, s88-s91 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ding. W. J. Science press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaisheva, protable and emergency energy source-from materials to systems, 16-22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, et al, Chin. Sci. Bull, 1936-1941 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sathyanarayna and B.V.Ratnakumar, J. Power Sources, 10, 243-261 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Ratnakumar and S.Sathyanarayana, J. Power sources, 12, 39-51 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. Roffia, V.conicalini, and C. Pardisi, J. Chem. Educ. 65, 3(1988) [Google Scholar]
- J.H Kim, S.U, Uum, S. E. Moon, M.S Youn, J.Y. Kim, J.S. Park, and J.H. Park, J.KIEE. 17, 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.A.J. Rand, R. Woods, and R.M. Dell, Batteries for Electric Vechicles (John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Blurton, and A. F. Sammells, J. Power source, 4 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Perujo, and K. Douglas, Storage technology report WPST 9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Kim J. KIEEME, 23, 1002-1006 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Kim, Trans KIEE 59, 9(2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.