E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jauberthie R, Rendell F, Tamba S and Cisse I, Construction and Building Materials. 14, 8 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Habeeb G A and Mahmud H B, Materials research. 13, 2 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liew K M, Sojobi A O and Zhang L W, Construction and building materials. 156, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Siddique R, Singh K, Singh M, Corinaldesi,V and Rajor A, Construction and Building materials. 121, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Swaminathen A N and Ravi S B, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 11, 1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Basha E A, Hashim R, Mahmud H B and Muntohar A S, Construction and building materials. 19, 6 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Gursel A P, Maryman H and Ostertag C, Journal of Cleaner Production. 112, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.