E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- AN, N. Study on Conductor Corrosion and Protection of Transmission Line in Atmospheric Environment. North China Electric Power University, BeiJing. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Li, B.,Meng,X.B., Wang, G.L.Investigation and Analysis on the Corrosion of Overhead Conduction in the South Coastal Areas. J. Electric Wire & Cable., 4: 6-9. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, S.L., Hu, X.L., Yue, Z.W. Chemical Analysis of Breaking Accident of 220 kV Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Cable. J. Corrosion & Protection., 32(5) : 392-394. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y.W., Hua, J.F.,Dang, P. Anti-corrosion Measurements of Overhead Conductors. J. Electric Wire & Cable., 4: 12-14.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Z.X., Chen, B.A., Zhang, Q.Corrosion Analysis and Protection Technology for Overhead Transmission Conductors. J. Electric Power., 49(5) : 8-13.F (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y.X, Lin D.Y. Corrosion behavior of steel reinforced rare earth aluminum stranded wire. J. Electric power and electrical engineering, (2): 32-35,2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.