E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Yang Yong, Han Wenyuan, Jiang Haifeng. Performance analysis of highway lighting source based on visual efficacy method. Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. 2015, Vol.35, no.10:2686-2690 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Peng, Yu Chun Yu, Zhou Qi Feng, et al. Optics and precision engineering, 2011, 19 (1): 51-55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ikeda M S H. Journal of the Optical Society of America.,1981,3(1)71-75. [Google Scholar]
- Sagawa K, Takeichi K. Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image cience,1986,3(1):71-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingying, Zhang Qingwen, Hu Yingkui.LED light source color temperature influence on tunnel lighting entrance section and middle section. Journal of lighting engineering, 2013, Vol. 24 No. 2:30-34 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Lu. Influence of color temperature of lighting source on physiological function of human central nervous system. Ergonomics, 2006, Vol. 12 No. 2:46-50 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qingwen, Chen Zhonglin, Hu Yingkui, Yang Chunyu. Study on the influence of light source color temperature on visual efficacy of tunnel and road lighting. Journal of lighting engineering. 2008, Vol. 19, No. 2:24-30 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.