E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Kaplan E D, Hegarty C. Understanding GPS: principles and applications[M]. Artech House, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Shijun T, Yiming P. Research of weak GPS signal acquisition algorithm[C]. 2008 International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems. 2008: 793-796. [Google Scholar]
- N. L D, F. G, P. Z. Wi Fi fingerprint indoor positioning system using probability distribution comparison[C].2012 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP). 2012:2301-2304. [Google Scholar]
- P. B, V. N P. RADAR: an in-building RF-based user location and tracking system[C]. INFOCOM 2000. Nineteenth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies. Proceedings. IEEE. 2000: 775-784. [Google Scholar]
- Research on Elaborate Indoor Positioning Method Based on iBeacon Firmware [J]. Zhang Zhuosheng, Ma Fangfang, Xue Jingyuan & Ai Haojun, Geomatics World, 2015(02). [Google Scholar]
- HU Bing, PENG Huijun, SUN Zhixin. LANDMARC Localization Algorithm Based on Weight Optimization[J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2018, 27(06): 1291-1296 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mao W, He J, Qiu L. CAT: high-precision acoustic motion tracking[C] the 22nd AnnualInternational Conference. ACM, New York City,2016,69-81 [Google Scholar]
- Ni L M, Liu Y, Lau Y, et al. LANDMARC: Indoor location sensing using active RFID[J]. IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing & Communications. 2003, 407 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui, Research on Indoor Location Algorithm Improvement Based on iBeacon Firmware [D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. L, Z. W, J. C, et al. Research on the node location algorithm in the wireless sensor network[C].2011 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering. 2011: 350-353. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Lanhua, Lianghaiying, & Ren Ziting. Overview of the Node Localization Algorithm Based on Ranging of Wireless Sensor of Networks [J]. Science & Technology View, 2016(3): 27-28 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.