E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Annual Report on China’s Domestic Tourism Development 2018 [Google Scholar]
- https://baike.so.com/doc/650689-688804.html; [Google Scholar]
- OU Yue-nan, XIE Guang-qiu. Feasibility of Expressway Construction and Tourism Economy Development: Academic Edition, 2005 (02): 60-62; [Google Scholar]
- LU Xiao-bo, CHEN Xiao-ying. Study on the Strategy of Regional Tourism Collaborative Development in Northeast China Based on Point-Axis Theory[J]. Northeast Asia Economic Research, 2018 (06): 78-92; [Google Scholar]
- LU Da-dao. About “the formation mechanism analysis of the point-axis spatial structure system”[J]. Geographical Science, 2002, 22 (01): 1-6; [Google Scholar]
- LU Da-dao. On the Best Structure and the Best Development of the Area—Retrospective and reanalysis of “point-axis”system and “T” structure[J]. Journal of Geography, 2001, 56 (02): 127-135; [Google Scholar]
- GAO JIE, SUN Xiao-long. Study on Space Structure and Optimization of Summer Tourism Based on Circle Theory—Take Guiyang as an example[J], Journal of He Bei North University (Social Science Edition), 2016 (05): 58-63; [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Yu-jie. Study on Tourism Flow and Construction of Tourism “Double Flow” System[J], Tourism Science, 2015 (01): 6-11; [Google Scholar]
- UANG Jinhuo, WU Bi-hu. Model and Optimization of Spatial Structure of Regional Tourism System—— Take Xi’an as an example[J], Advances in geographic science, 2005, 24(1): 116-125; [Google Scholar]
- Christaller W.Some considerations of tourism location in Europe: The peripheral region-underdeveloped countries-recreation areas[J], Papers in Regional Science, 1964, 12(1): 95-105; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weaver D B. Model of urban tourism for small Caribbean islands[J], Geographical Review, 1993, (2): 134-140; [Google Scholar]
- YANG Xin-jun, NIU Dong, WU Bi-hu. Spatial Model of Tourism Behavior and Its Evaluation[J], Economic Geography, 2000(4): 105-108,117; [Google Scholar]
- LU Lin. Study on spatial behavior of tourists in mountain Scenic area—On the Comparison between Huangshan and Yellowstone Park[J], Journal of Geography, 1996(4): 315-321; [Google Scholar]
- HOU Zhi-qiang. Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Traffic Infrastructure on Regional Tourism Economic Growth—Spatial Measurement Model Based on the Data of China Provincial Panel[J]. Macroeconomic research, 2018(06):118-132; [Google Scholar]
- LI Ru-you, HUANG Chang-zhou. Study on the Impact of Chinese Transportation Infrastructure on Regional Tourism Development—Evidence based on threshold regression model[J]. Tourism Science,2015(02): 1-13; [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guang-hai, ZHAO Jin-jin. Spatial Measurement of the Impact of China’s Transportation Infrastructure on Regional Tourism Economic Development[J]. Economic Management, 2015(07): 116-126; [Google Scholar]
- Research on the Integration of Regional Tourism Resources and Highway Network (2nd Edition[M]), People’s Transport Publishing Co., Ltd. June 2018, 2nd edition; [Google Scholar]
- WANG Cheng-ping. Rational Thinking on the Integration and Development of Highway Traffic and Tourism[J], Scientific Advice (Technology Management), 2017(09): 116-126; [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yong, FU Hang. Discussion on the Idea of Highway Traffic and Tourism Integration Construction[J], Research on urban construction theory (electronic version), 2017(34): 116-126. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.