E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Hillier B, Vaughan L. The City as One Thing[J]. Progress in Planning, 2007, 67(3): 205-230. [Google Scholar]
- Hillier B, Hanson J. The Social Logic of Space [M]. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,1984. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillier B. Space is the Machine: A Configurational Theory of Architecture[M]. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,1996. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Jin, Bill Hillier. Spatial syntax and urban planning [M]. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Jin, Bill Hillier. Spatial syntax in China [M]. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Yisan, Xiang Bingjun. The protection and renewal of the old city neighborhoods in Suzhou [J]. Journal of urban planning, 1997 (4): 45-49. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Wei, Chen Hongye, Lin Jieyong. Spatial morphology and cognition of traditional villages in Guangzhou from the perspective of syntax [J], Acta geographica Sinica, 2013 (2): 209-218. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Libo, Liu guiran. Reconstruction of traditional village streets and lanes in xiongfan village, Dawu County in the context of spatial syntax [J]. Architecture and culture, 2020 (09): 206-210. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.