E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Energy Conservation design standards for public Buildings GB 50189-2015. [Google Scholar]
- Technical standards for near-zero energy buildings GB/T 51350-2019. [Google Scholar]
- General Office of the State Council. Notice of The General Office of the State Council on strict implementation of air Conditioning Temperature Control Standards for Public Buildings [EB /OL] . [Google Scholar]
- N. Casquero-Modrego, M. Goñi-Modrego. Energy retrofit of an existing affordable building envelope in Spain, case study [J]. Sustainable Cities and Society,44 (2019), 395–405. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, W. Nazi, Y. Wang, A. Roskilly. Investigating the impact of building’s facade on the building’s energy performance-a case study [J]. Energy Procedia, 158 (2019) :3144–3151. [Google Scholar]
- S. Papadopoulos, C. Kontokosta, A. Vlachokostas, E. Azar. Rethinking HVAC temperature setpoints in commercial buildings: The potential for zero-cost energy savings and comfort improvement in different [J]. Building and Environment ,155 (2019), 350–359. [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoyt, E. Arens, H. Zhang. Extending air temperature setpoints: Simulated energy savings and design considerations for new and retrofit buildings [J]. Building and Environment, 88 (2015),89–96. [Google Scholar]
- Deru M, Field K, Studer D, Benne K, Griffith B, Torcellini P, et al. Department of Energy Commercial reference building models of national building stock. 2011. NREL Report TP-5500e46861. [Google Scholar]
- E. Long. Genetic Theory of building Energy Consumption and Practice of Building Energy Conservation [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.