E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Bardou, E., Delaloye, R. (2004) Effects of ground freezing and snow avalanche deposits on debris flows in alpine environments. Nat Hazards Earth Syst Sci., 4(4): 519–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W. (2013) The general situation of Tibet natural disaster and the development process of its disaster aid. J. Catastrophology, 28(4): 176–181. [Google Scholar]
- Delaney, K.B., Evans, S.G. (2015) The 2000 Yigong landslide (Tibetan Plateau), rockslidedammed lake and outburst flood: review, remote sensing analysis, and process modelling. Geomorphology, 246: 377– 393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang, C.J., An, H.C., Zhou, S., Wang, Z.W., Su, P.C., Wang, D.P., Cheng, D.X., She, J.X. (2019) Insights from the failure and dynamic characteristics of two sequential landslides at Baige village along the Jinsha River, China. Landslides, 16(7): 1397–1414. [Google Scholar]
- Perski, Z., Hanssen, R., Wojcik, A., Wojciechowski, T. (2009) InSAR analyses of terrain deformation near the Wieliczka Salt Mine, Poland. Eng. Geol., 106(1):58–67. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W., He S., Ouyang C.J. (2016) Dynamic process simulation with a savage-hutter type model for the intrusion of landslide into river. J. Mt. Sci., 13(7):1265–1274. Zeng, X.J. (2017) Monitoring island permafrost deformation over Bei’an-Heihe expressway based on Sentinel-1A data[D]. Harbin: Northeast Forestry University. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H.Y. (2018) Application of InSAR Technology in Subsidence Monitoring along City Roads and Subways-Case of Shenzhen City[D]. Shenzhen: Shenzhen University. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Sun, X.P., Li, H.L. (2020) Application of InSAR technology in the analysis and research on the mountain deformation mechanism of a certain expressway in western mountain area [J]. Journal of Geological Hazards and Environment Preservation, 31(03): 88-94. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, Y., Tian, Y.F., Zhang, S., Zhang, J.F. (2020) Study on Characteristics of Permafrost Deformation in the Tibetan Plateau Using InSAR Technique[J]. Earthquake, 40(03): 179-188. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y., Jia, L.Y., Zhang, X.J., Li, W., Lin, W.J., Wang, C.Q., Hu, D.G. (2020) Land Subsidence Monitoring and Mechanism Analysis in Haikou Based on SBAS-InSAR Technology[J]. Geography and Geo-Information Science, 36(05): 56-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.