E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- DALAL N, TRIGGS B. “Histograms of Oriented Gradients for Human Detection”, Proc. of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. Washington, USA: IEEE, 2005: 886-893 [Google Scholar]
- Ren S , He K , Girshick R , et al. “Faster R-CNN: Towards Real-Time Object Detection with Region Proposal Networks”. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 2017, 39(6):1137-1149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU W, ANGUELOV D, ERHAN D, et al. “SSD: Single Shot Multibox Detector”. Proc. of the 14th European Conference on Computer Vision. New York, USA: Springer, 2016, I: 21-37 [Google Scholar]
- Shousheng Liu, Zhigang Gai, Lin Cao, Hui Li, Ding Hu, Fengxiang Guo, and Huimin Qiu “Research on automatic detection method of infrared marine buoy based on CNN”, Proc. SPIE 11427, Second Target Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Summit Forum, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Howard A G, Zhu M, Chen B, et al. “MobileNets: Efficient Convolutional Neural Networks for Mobile Vision Applications”[J]. arXiv: Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Ortega L, Rueda A. Parallel drainage network computation on CUDA[J]. Computers & Geoences, 2010, 36(2):171-178 [Google Scholar]
- Yangqing Jia, Evan Shelhamer, Jeff Donahue, Sergey Karayev and etc. Caffe: Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding. In Proceedings of the 22nd ACM international conference on Multimedia (MM ’14). NY, USA, 2014: 675–678 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.