E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Luo Zhonghua, Chang Jianqiao, Zhang Xiang. Problems and Countermeasures of Targeted Poverty Alleviation of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Gansu Province[J]. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Management, 2019.10 (27) 5-8 [Google Scholar]
- Du Yuexin, Sun Tongquan, Pan Zhong. Problems and Countermeasures of traditional Chinese Medicine Industry Promoting Sustainable Poverty Alleviation and Rural Revitalization: Based on the Investigation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Planting Bases of Beijing Tongrentang in Pingjiang, Tongling and Minxian Counties[J]. China Development Observation, 2019 (6): 58-62 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zeliang. Industrial Poverty Alleviation Mode and Innovation Analysis under the Background of Targeted Poverty Alleviation--Taking the Poverty Alleviation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Industry in Longxi County as an Example[J]. Guangdong University of Foreign Studies and Foreign Trade, 2018.6 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huimin, Chen Yao and Nan Meihua. Research on the Construction of Long-term Mechanism for Poverty Alleviation of Traditional Chinese Medicine Industry in Guizhou Province[J]. Law-Based Society, 2019.5,179-180 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinhong, Zhong Ding, Liu Zhengyu, Xia Xinbin. Research on the Mode of Traditional Chinese Medicine Assisting Rural Revitalization[J]. Soft Science of Health, 2020.3 (34)27-31 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.